Tech, Media and Business Savvy
That's how I provide you with Leadership Inside & Out. Our areas of expertise include external communication (marketing, PR and media strategy) and internal communication (facilitation, leadership strategy and knowledge capture). My clients represent the best in many fields: PKI and encryption, biotech and research, corporate image and brand identity, and architecture and design.
I managed the development of custom software for some of television's longest running game shows. Before that, I was a member of a television director's team. I remain active in the Bay Area production community through my relationships with the Directors Guild of America and the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
My team members and I have held executive positions and understand the pressures of running a business in today's fast paced environment. Everyone has access to a seemingly endless stream of information about you and every step you take has potential impact on the bottom line. Whether you are reaching for a new audience or cultivating new talent, we'll develop a strategy that fits your needs and ensures meaningful results.
Proven track record
- Integrated members of three departments to form a customer services team with redesigned roles for a trade association; their new ability to collaborate and provide a superior customer experience increased tourism by 11%.
- Created a leadership development plan for the supervisor of a controversial housing project that secured neighborhood buy-in and enabled her to become a prized community liaison.
- Fostered media relations and managed media database of television, radio, and publication contacts for a non-profit organization, which increased local exposure and fund-raising opportunities.
- Co-author "Tips and Tactics for Conducting E-Commerce" (Inc. Business Resources)
- Principal of 4Views and Senior Consultant with Oak Tree Project San Francisco team
- Committee Chair for the Directors Guild of America San Francisco Coordinating Committee
- Chair of the Leadership Development Initiative for the Institute of Management Consultants
- Thoroughly trained in the DiSC Classic and other Inscape instruments
- BS from Northwestern University School of Communication
- Certification in Training and Development from U.C. Berkeley Extension and in Computer Programming and System Analysis from UCLA
- Co-developer of back-end software for "The Price is Right", "Family Feud" and more.
» Find out more about How We Work.